Thursday, February 23, 2012

PASTA MANIA, the BUKOSKEY way!

My friend inspired this dish while we were grocery shopping one day.  By the way, if you need help with your diet and are willing to change your lifestyle by eating clean... I CAN HELP YOU!  Just ask! 

For now, check out this recipe:

PASTA BUKOSKEY
...
2 cups cooked pasta (I chose rigatoni because I wanted lots of pasta texture without having to eat a lot of pasta. Also, choose the whole wheat/grain version of your pasta noodle... Barilla is the best choice I have found thus far.)

2-3 cups of raw spinach
1 cup julienned sliced green and red peppers
1/2 cup julienned sliced yellow or white onion
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (I used crimini in this recipe)
1 tbsp of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil... the good fat!!!)
1/2 tbsp of crushed garlic
1 tsp of italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste

In a large skillet or pan on medium heat, add EVOO. Once heated up, add peppers and onions with salt and let saute until the peppers are vibrant in color and the onions are translucent. Add mushrooms, garlic, and italian seasoning and saute for one to two minutes. Add spinach and pasta. Heat until spinach is wilted and pasta is hot. Once that is done, serve!!! I added meatballs to mine! But, 92/8 version... which is the meat I used. If you'd like the balls recipe, just ask!!! =)

Enjoy!

Nutrition info:
Not


Serves 2-3 peeps


No comments:

Post a Comment